Re: [LUG] The tablet everyone is talking about..

2010/4/7 John Williams <subbass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Certainly weird you guys having probs, I've just ordered another for a
friend.
I phoned them up today to see what was going on. It turns out that O2 themselves have blocked my card to prevent fraud though I've no idea why. As far as I can remember I've never actually used that card with them before...

The girl on the phone told me that they're taking back orders that will come in stock on the 17th, but if you order now you can still get it at the offer price.

Joe