Re: [LUG] The tablet everyone is talking about..

On Wed, 2010-04-07 at 12:08 +0100, Joe Ray wrote:
> 2010/4/6 Dave Foxcroft <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>

>         I tried ordering one only to have my order 'DECLINED' at the
>         checkout!!!
>
>         Anyone else managed to order one?
>
> Just had the same thing happen to me twice, and none in store in
> Exeter...
>
> Joe

Certainly weird you guys having probs, I've just ordered another for a
friend.
I had to use Chromium this time though because Firefox wasn't displaying
text entry boxes for name, surname and DOB.

Restraining myself from ordering more... o_O
Daughter is sat watching a movie on it atm, streamed from the media
server.. Its a heck of a little box even unhacked... Though I have
enabled telnet on it now anyways :]

--
John Williams
My linux blog of notes and guides