Re: [LUG] [mailing list post] digital rights

On Fri, Apr 09, 2010 at 07:53:01AM +0100, tom wrote:
> baslake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> >Barry Ayres sent a message using the contact form at
> >http://www.dcglug.org.uk/contact.
> >
> >Oh well, too late now ! :(
> >
> >http://tinyurl.com/yyp4jen
> >
> >love the comments listed below, not many happy people there !
> >
> At least they dropped the orphaned works rubbish - I just hope
> google follows suit!

TalkTalk have already stated that they won't comply with the act.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/apr/08/internet-piracy-bill

(Incidentally, what's with the union jack on the CNN site? Did
somebody draw it with their eyes closed?)

--
Benjamin M. A'Lee || bma@xxxxxx || gpg: 0x166891C7 || http://bma.cx/