Re: [LUG] install day

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 10:42:01AM +0100, Paul Sutton wrote:

> >  Hi Paul,
> >
> > We would come but, can't manage 29th April. Any chance of any other
> > dates? We currently use Ubuntu and Suse - would be happy to demo /
> > install either.
> >
> > Viv & Phil
> >

> Hi
>
> 29th April is the 10.04 release date,  I was thinking of some time in
> may to allow time to get cd's sorted out.

Good idea, if it comes to it we can burn off a load of CDs (or even better burn them
off and print labels as we need them).

Leaving it until May also gives us a bit of extra time for any show-stopping bugs to
be picked up.

> I will see when i can arrange it for,  but need to talk to the
> lighthouse first adn make sure the power sockets etc will be in place
> and that its ok for us to do something there.

Yep, I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem, but as you say we need prior permission,
otherwise it'll probably be laptops/netbooks only at the Shoreline.

Rob