Re: [LUG] install day

Hi

I was thinking it may be a good time to start thinking about some sort
of linux install day, perhaps at the lighthouse in Paignton, as things
are starting to get moving on the IT side.  Some time in May.

I will ask around,  i was thinking of a ubuntu install party but that
just provokes a distro war,  when all i want is a fun meet up where we
can demo different versions of Linux and perhaps install for people.
the fact that 10.04 is out 29th april just seems a good excuse to do
something,

clearly people are free to demo / install what ever they want,

Ideas anyone. ?

Paul

 Hi Paul,

We would come but, can't manage 29th April. Any chance of any other dates? We currently use Ubuntu and Suse - would be happy to demo / install either.

Viv & Phil