[LUG] RSS in Thunderbird 3

Hi All,

I've just upgraded Thunderbird to 3.0.3 and now have an annoying issue in the RSS feeds. Previously I set it to automatically download the full article - I only use it atm for BBC News - so I can read the first few lines then skip it if I'm not interested. However following this 'upgrade' all I get now is a single line of text. I have to click the link and open the browser to look at articles to see them in full.

This is a major pain in the proverbial because it means for *every* article I want to read I have to click the link, open the browser, read the article, close the browser ad nauseum. Yes I could leave the browser open but why should I have to work around something that has been broken just by 'upgrading'?

Kind regards,

Julian