Re: [LUG] most graphically impressive live-cd - for a windows user to try

Rhia Knowles wrote:
Recent mint CDs come with compiz enabled on compatible hardware as default. So boot up eg mint 7, and spin that cube!
I'm not sure if it's me but I kinda get bored with the cube, if I do have desktop effects enabled (generally I don't) then I tend not to turn the cube on. You'd think by now there'd be something a little more exciting. :-P

Rob