Re: [LUG] Extra meeting

Neil Stone wrote:
edward mccaughan wrote:
Lets meet at the shoreline at say 1:30 on the 21st (sunday)
early but anyone wanting food then the earlier time may be better, then say go over to the light house if its open of course (I can check first
to make sure drinks are available),

Paul
- --
Paul Sutton
www.zleap.net

I was going to organise a Plymouth LUG meeting for either the 21st or
the 28th - maybe we should have the first meeting of the month in
paignton, then the second one somewhere else for people too far away?

maaaaybe we could have the second one move about every now and again
if enough people could be prodded into organising it? eg: there's
plenty of us in plymouth, there were a some north devon-ites talking
about having a meeting, maybe some cornwall members could be rounded
up for a meeting?

Edward

Choose location, clear with management, send mail to list, see what happens..

Ideally a place with food, coffee and WiFi.. (power sockets also helpful, as is parking, though not essential)

Not to mention it doesn't matter so much if two meetings clash if they're at different locations as you're likely to get folks probably go to their closest meeting, and maybe if both venues have wifi then we can probably have some video conferencing.

Rob