Re: [LUG] Long Distance meetings

Neil Stone wrote:
Rob Beard wrote:
Gordon Henderson wrote:

FWIW - one of the visitors yesterday was from Dunkenswell, East Devon. Not the best of journeys and it's probably over an hour in the car. Well done to him for making the effort.

Gordon

Yep that's commitment. We'll have to try and arrange some meetings in East Devon (maybe at the Exwick Community Centre) even if it's once a month (guess it depends on the interest, maybe if there is enough interest and we can get something going, someone more local than me can take over organising the meetings).

Rob

I see, no credit for the two guys from Cornwall..

Sorry I didn't realise two guys came from Cornwall (okay, I guess you're one of them just outside of Plymouth) :-)

Rob