[LUG] Extra meeting

> I'm starting to wonder if maybe we should try a couple of extra meetings
> over the next couple of months, say a fortnightly meeting, say 1st
> Saturday of every month and maybe the 3rd Saturday or even a Sunday if
> it's better for some folks.  Probably needs a separate thread for that
> though.

See below

> Oh, by the way, I can recommend the Hunters Chicken.

Sorry don't understand

> Rob

Further to the previous thread, response, this sound a good idea,  how
about 1st Saturday for one meeting and 3rd Sunday for the other
meetings.  that way

I also agree, as if we want to help people then having a meeting every 2
weeks is far more helpful then saying come back next month.

Can we appoint a press officer to contact the herald express and give
details please,  I can't do everything,  We have a log in for the
whatson south west site,  so if someone can sort that out before each
meeting it would be useful.

But they need to contact several places to get us listed.

I could have a word with mark at the lighthouse,  the downstairs area
seems to be fairly quiet,  so lets see if we can do talks / presentations,

do we have a screen, projector etc, to make talks easier / more
possible.  Lets meet at the shoreline at say 1:30 on the 21st (sunday)
early but anyone wanting food then the earlier time may be better,  then
say go over to the light house  if its open of course (I can check first
to make sure drinks are available),

Paul

- --
Paul Sutton
www.zleap.net

Ubuntu 9.10 is out : Visit www.ubuntu.com for details
DCGLUG MEETINGS - Details on www.dcglug.org.uk/drupal6,  - please click
on Group meetings link on right hand side
Aged 11 - 19 then dfey may be for you,  please goto http://www.dfey.org
for more details