Re: [LUG] Extra meeting

> Lets meet at the shoreline at say 1:30 on the 21st (sunday)
> early but anyone wanting food then the earlier time may be better,  then
> say go over to the light house  if its open of course (I can check first
> to make sure drinks are available),
>
> Paul
> - --
> Paul Sutton
> www.zleap.net

I was going to organise a Plymouth LUG meeting for either the 21st or
the 28th - maybe we should have the first meeting of the month in
paignton, then the second one somewhere else for people too far away?

maaaaybe we could have the second one move about every now and again
if enough people could be prodded into organising it? eg: there's
plenty of us in plymouth, there were a some north devon-ites talking
about having a meeting, maybe some cornwall members could be rounded
up for a meeting?

Edward