Re: [LUG] plymouth geeks meetup on the 18th of feb?

On 14/02/2010 19:32, John Hansen wrote:
Why are all meetings held in Plymouth and South Devon?
There are those of us who live in North Cornwall. I am certainly not
prepared to drive to the South Coast for a meeting which I may or may not be
interested in.
It seems all DCLUG activity is now focused on the South Devon area.
It leaves me wondering if it is worthwhile remaining a member as little on the Forum is of interest to someone who is not an expert or geek if you prefer.

John W

It's because it's where anyone who takes the initiative and arranges a meeting is. Why not arrange one in your neck of the wood for the folks in North Cornwall (and possibly North Devon)?

As repeated MANY times before, it doesn't have to be anywhere special, a cafe with or without internet access is just as good as anywhere, heck, even a park bench would probably do.

Rob