Re: [LUG] plymouth geeks meetup on the 18th of feb?

On 14/02/2010 18:46, Grant Sewell wrote:
On Mon, 8 Feb 2010 20:06:43 +0000
edward mccaughan wrote:

Who wants to meet up in plymouth for an evening of geeky conversations
and delicious beverages?

Plymouth geeks is at long last having another meetup, this time at the
nowhere inn on thursday the 18th of febuary - want to join us?

the cunning details are at
http://plymouthgeeks.ning.com/events/plymouth-geeks-pub-meetup

Anyone on the list going to this?

Grant.

Why are all meetings held in Plymouth and South Devon?
There are those of us who live in North Cornwall. I am certainly not
prepared to drive to the South Coast for a meeting which I may or may not be
interested in.
It seems all DCLUG activity is now focused on the South Devon area.
It leaves me wondering if it is worthwhile remaining a member as little on the
Forum is of interest to someone who is not an expert or geek if you prefer.

John W