[LUG] GPL Question

Hi all,

I have just come across a game for Mac OS X (which won't work on my G3
iBook, as it happens) which seems remarkably familiar.  "Yam - The
Killer Potato", from "Jalada GmbH" looks remarkably like "Blob Wars:
Metal Blob Solid" from "Parallel Realities".

Now, MBS has been released under the GPL and is available from
SourceForge and Parallel Realities provide the sourcecode on their site
too.

Jalada, however, do not seem to have the sourcecode to Yam available on
their website.  They do have an "Acknowledgements.pdf" file in the
Resources directory of the .app, and it does clearly say "Portions of
this Jalada Software may utilize the following copyrighted material,
the use of which is hereby acknowledged" and then on page 81 of the PDF
file lists the GPL for "Blob Wars: Metal Blob Solid".

There is no clear copyright or licensing notice on the directory
hierarchy of the Yam .app, and since I can't run the game on such a
lowly processor as the G3 I can't find out what license they claim to
be using.

Can we (ie someone else who can run the game) confirm whether Jalada
GmbH claim to be using the GPL or not.  If so, I guess I could contact
them requesting the source-code to Yam and see if they comply.  If they
don't claim to be using the GPL, what's the next step?

Grant.