Re: [LUG] MicroMart-Linux Coverage

I've not read MicroMart in ages I have to admit, it was good when I
did read it, and it is a shame that people are shunning their coverage
of Linux. It was MicroMart that moved me on towards Linux originally,
originally trying aLinux/Peanut Linux that failed miserably. But I
eventually moved on to Ubuntu and from there have tried multiple other
distros. Sure a general computing magazine should keep its coverage
balanced, but if they have a selection of good articles regarding
Linux people shouldn't shun their choice to publish them.

--
Aled Parry
ap357@xxxxxxxx