[LUG] MicroMart-Linux Coverage

A number of readers of MicroMart have written complaining about the extent of
coverage of Linux in the magazine. I am surprised that so many favour MicroSoft OSs.
I have therefore today written as follows to: letters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :

"I am surprised to read that some readers oppose coverage of Linux in favour of MicroSoft products.
They must be prepared to pay a lot of money for MS Operating Systems and associated programmes.
I much prefer to migrate to Linux with Open Source programmes which cost little or nothing.
I am still learning about Linux and enjoy the articles in Micro Mart on this subject. I would stop
subscribing if it became a MicroSoft only magazine. Go on try Linux and see what you can do for
virtually no cost ;-)"

Perhaps there are others on this list who would care to give their views to be published in MicroMart.

John W