Re: [LUG] Well that's the end of that ...

On 10/02/2010 14:48, Gordon Henderson wrote:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/8508317.stm

I remain un-convinced that this will benefit the rest of Devon at all - Devon County Council relocating to Newton Abbot (? where else?) while the fat-cats in Exeter get it all??? Oh dear...

Gordon

We who live in North Cornwall now classed as East Cornwall have not noticed any benefits from the unitary Cornwall Council.
All seems to revolve about Truro and West Cornwall. We hardly know what goes on at County Hall.

Good luck Devon!

John W