Re: [LUG] signs

Rhia Knowles wrote:
Definately not an Ubuntu banner. Ubuntu doesnt suit everyone. Some
people like a root password seperate, some people find Gnome too much
bloat for their machines, and what about the netbook users with EEEPCs
that came with Xandros, would you exclude them? BSD Users?

BSD != Linux :-D
Linux has a symbol. It has Tux. Its bad enough preaching a gospel
without splitting us into 'churches' too, and allowing Cannonical to
rebrand us.
I'd say the money would be better spent smuggling a Penguin out of Living Coasts, or if all else fails, adopting one and maybe getting something up at Living Coasts. I'd also like to do the same at Paradise Park in Hayle, Cornwall. They even let you stroke a Penguin there and have your photo taken with one of them (they're so cute up close and actually quite soft).
(Posting as a 'disciple' of the 'church' of Mint :P)

I tried Mint just now on a laptop, I was all excited and then found it wouldn't boot. I don't think it's Mint though, I think it's the machine itself.

Rob