Re: [LUG] signs

On Thu, 04 Feb 2010 20:55:43 +0000
Rob Beard wrote:

> I'd say the money would be better spent smuggling a Penguin out of
> Living Coasts, or if all else fails, adopting one and maybe getting
> something up at Living Coasts.  I'd also like to do the same at
> Paradise Park in Hayle, Cornwall.  They even let you stroke a Penguin
> there and have your photo taken with one of them (they're so cute up
> close and actually quite soft).

I like that idea (*not* the smuggling a penguin out of Living Coasts -
I wouldn't know where to begin trying to find that much fish to feed
it!)... the getting something up at Living Coasts.  I think last year
we had a brief discussion of such things, pertaining to getting a
promotional video done regarding Linux - some competition or another, I
believe.

Grant.