Re: [LUG] signs

Definately not an Ubuntu banner. Ubuntu doesnt suit everyone. Some
people like a root password seperate, some people find Gnome too much
bloat for their machines, and what about the netbook users with EEEPCs
that came with Xandros, would you exclude them? BSD Users?

Linux has a symbol. It has Tux. Its bad enough preaching a gospel
without splitting us into 'churches' too, and allowing Cannonical to
rebrand us.

(Posting as a 'disciple' of the 'church' of Mint :P)