Re: [LUG] Levono Smartbook

2010/1/19 Rob Beard <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Ahh I didn't notice that bit.  It really does annoy me the way some web sites do that, making it look cheaper by not factoring in the VAT.

Might be worth looking at Tier1's eBay store anyway just in case.

Rob

Interestingly enough they have r40 thinkpads on ebay that they dont have on the  website, and i can ~just~ scrape it. Chances are the screen will be too small, but i guess i'll adapt eventually. The rest of it meets my requirements.

Thanks for the tip/recommendation :)