Re: [LUG] Levono Smartbook

Ahh, i was looking for something a bit newer then the T2x.

I'm trying to replace a one of the 8375 clones that's hinges have completely gone, so something at least 1.4GHz processor, nice large screenres, maybe not SVGA+ but at least larger then not XGA, 256/512 MB Ram, and either easily exchangable HDD or one thats a decent size so i could partition into /, /home, and Windows for college apps. say 60GB.

Budget of around £130.