Re: [LUG] Chrome browser

On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 09:05:34 +0000
Henry Bremridge <henry.bremridge@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Henry,

> if it helps my settings are:
> - Allow all cookies
> - Delete all cookies on closing browser

That can be a real PITA, as I visit plenty of sites that use cookies
correctly;  For storing UIDs, preferences, etc. and not just tracking my
usage, to target adverts at me.  Most of which are wrong, anyway.

But yes, I could do the above to avoid the situation, but for the most
part, sites that want to track me in that way don't seem to object to
having cookies blocked and work quite happily.

--
 Regards  _

I'd hate to look into those eyes and see an ounce of pain
Sweet Child O'Mine - Guns 'N' Roses