Re: [LUG] Chrome browser

On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 19:03:14 +0000
Rhia Knowles <rhiadratech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Rhia,

> I tried chrome/ium but I cannot functionally read a page with flashing
> ad banners. I havent looked at Adsweep, when i tried Chromium it wasnt

Strangely, flashing ads don't bother me much.  I find sites that insist
on updating a cookie every time an image loads more annoying.  With the
cookie settings I have in FF (Ask every time), I can have over 200 cookie
requesters sometimes.

--
 Regards  _

I must be hallucinating, watching angels celebrating
There Must Be An Angel (Playing With My Heart) - Eurythmics