Re: [LUG] Chrome browser

Added the repository and installed the day it first became available for Linux. ÂBeen using it pretty much exclusively for a few months now. Took a little getting used to at first. I wish they'd make a PPC OSX version available to run on my 'new' toy. :-)

-- Sent from my Palm PrÄ

Neil Winchurst wrote:

I see that there is a beta version out for Linux now. Has anyone tried it?

Neil