Re: [LUG] Interesting Linux info

On Thu, 14 Jan 2010, tom wrote:

As for eReaders - well, DRM issues aside, they're designed to be eReaders - so let them be good at that. I've tried to read books on my phone and my N770 and they're just too small. I want an A5 tablet for books.

That's a screen issue - you don't need a whole new PC just a new screen that will bluetooth (hock spit) to your PC.. or phone. I hope someone comes out with a roll up e-ink screen soon!

Like this then:

http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2010/01/15/lg_ebook_reader/

And what have you got against bluetooth?

Gordon