Re: [LUG] Weather/Haldon [Re: Feb meeting]

Gordon Henderson wrote:
On Tue, 12 Jan 2010, Rob Beard wrote:

Fair enough, I've been busy with other things myself. If I get a new laptop battery I could make use of my time on the bus journey home from Exeter, all 3.5 hours of it today. I don't half feel for those poor folks who got stuck on Haldon.

Wifey got stuck on Telegraph Hill tonight. Took her 6 hours to get home )-: BBC Radio Devon was good at giving updates though. Still lots of abandoned vehicles on the hill - tomorows commute is going to be "interting". I'd avoid it myself!

Gordon

Yep, I heard there was a restbite centre setup in Chudleigh. I'm going to check on buses tomorrow before making the commute. I'm assuming the bus I get (the X46) will be canceled as it goes down the A380/A38 but I might be able to get a lift with my Dad if I get over to Teignmouth and he can go via Dawlish/Starcross.

Guess it depends on what Radio Devon says in the morning.

Rob