Re: [LUG] Weather/Haldon [Re: Feb meeting]

James Fidell wrote:
Gordon Henderson wrote:

tomorows commute is going to be "interting". I'd avoid it myself!

Indeed.  Being interted can sting a bit.

Reasonable snowfall here tonight since 8pm-ish and it isn't forecasted
to stop until mid-morning tomorrow so I don't think I shall even be
attempting to go anywhere.

Then on Thursday and Friday the Met office are suggesting it will be
foggy.  Fog and icy roads.  That's going to be a real bundle of joy.

James

I haven't seen any snow here yet today, was some sleet in Exeter as I was getting into the city centre about 5pm. Saying that though, there's 6 hours between now and when I get up in the morning, what happens in those 6 hours is anyone's guess. :-)

Rob