Re: [LUG] OT: Snow was Why don't they learn

On 05/01/2010 22:45, Gordon Henderson wrote:

Bored now... And it's stopped snowing. G'Night!

Gordon

The wife has just discovered it's been snowing here in Torquay, the kids will be happy, last year when it snowed ever so slightly their school closed. I on the other hand won't enjoy trawling through the cold wet stuff tomorrow (times like this I wish everything could be done remotely from the comfort of my nice warm sofa). Just my luck, I told someone up north earlier that 'we don't get snow in Torquay'.

Rob