Re: [LUG] Why don't they learn

Dear James
Many thanks for your input, I am pleased that you can make a living from fixing Unix based malware. I to have heard it happens but I have yet to find it happens to me or anyone I know, I totally agree to be complacent is looking for trouble.
What should we look for, what protection should we use.
Please help us all and divulge your secrets, then maybe we can have a hack prove Linux
Many thanks
Trevor