Re: [LUG] Openoffice help

> When available, invest the time learning:
> - latex (and vim :) )
> - R (especially if continuing with Biology)

Right you are ;)

> All of the plot commands should be on one line. If you are putting it on
> two lines then the first line should end with a ", \"

Found it, the lines

plot "datafile" using 1:2 title "Molarity vs % change" with lines x1y1, \
       f(x

should be

plot "datafile" using 1:2 title "Molarity vs % change" with lines axes x1y1, \
       f(x

> The commands I gave you worked on my machine. Using gnuplot you will
> find it helpful if
> - your data is in one file (eg datafile)
> - your gnuplot commands are in another file (eg gnu.test)
>
> If so then in gnuplot type "load gnu.test"

Top tip, saved me some typing.

> In those immortal works "RTFM". Again in my file it started at 0. The
> variabilities are endless...

Just did, thats where I found the missing "axes" statement ;)

Just need to sort out the data getting plotted and I'm almost there.