Re: [LUG] Openoffice help

On Mon, 14 Dec 2009, Terry Hill wrote:

Thanks everyone for the swift replies, I appreciate it.

Gnuplot really does produce some good results, I'm sold.  Just setting
it up now as per Harvey's instructions.  I did try the other solutions
put forward in openoffice but I can't get anything useable.  I was
about to resort to installing an old copy of photoshop from the old
days (as I know my way around it), dont have much time though as this
needs handing in tomorrow.

I've included the tables already into my essay so it's just the graph now.

And of-course, you're doing your essay in LaTeX, aren't you... ;-)

Gordon