Re: [LUG] Share Portfolio Monitoring Programme

Eion MacDonald wrote:
John Hansen wrote:
george parker wrote:
On Wednesday 09 December 2009, John Hansen wrote:
John Hansen wrote:
My old PC which runs Windows XP is nearing its final days.

I use Interactive Investor to monitor my small portfolio

I have used Interactive Investor site, Financial Times site and broker
Hargreaves Lansdown for both "watch" (virtual) and real portfolios of
these the analysis tools on HL site are superior.
Thanks. I am looking at iii.co.uk to see if their portfolio programme
is suitable.

John W