Re: [LUG] OT private parking

This topic is beginning to make me angry

The decision to award a Blue Badge is taken on the basis on medical knowledge. If a Doctor says they should be issued a badge who are you to question otherwise.

There are people who have a hidden condition such as heart problems and can
walk short disctances without obvious problems.
Bullshit & Poppycock, you generalise and make assumptions.

My final comment is that having been awarded Motability DLA and a Blue Badge I will continue to make use of it.