Re: [LUG] Wave, Ubu 9.10 and APT-Cacher-NG

Steven Côté wrote:

    I've just been playing on Wave with a guy at work.  I typed an
    entire paragraph and he selected it and then reaplced it with a
    single word - "WIN".

    I can see it shortening Flame-wars but other than that... :(

        I'd like to play with it - just to be sure but ...

    I've sent you an invite.  I've got 6 more if anyone else wants one?

I'd love to get one if you have any left. I wasn't too enthusiastic about it before, but then I watched the video:
http://wave.google.com/help/wave/about.html#video
I'm not going to watch an hour long video - but I cant get any of the videos(? jigsaw pieces) to play on wave yet anyone know where they can say in 1000 words what it takes 100meg video to explain?
Tom te tom te tom