Re: [LUG] Wave, Ubu 9.10 and APT-Cacher-NG

I've just been playing on Wave with a guy at work.  I typed an entire paragraph and he selected it and then reaplced it with a single word - "WIN".

I can see it shortening Flame-wars but other than that... :(

I'd like to play with it - just to be sure but ...

I've sent you an invite.  I've got 6 more if anyone else wants one?

I'd love to get one if you have any left. I wasn't too enthusiastic about it before, but then I watched the video:
http://wave.google.com/help/wave/about.html#video

and now I'm a little excited about it. It's definitely not ready for prime-time, but I'll but it really picks up in a few years.