Re: [LUG] HTML queary

Alright,

there are 2 ways to do this
1) go completely javascript in which case its onmouseover and onclick properties
or 2) a link with a target and a onmouseover

don't forget to set a onmouseout to remove the page from the iframe
once you go off the link.

Now to "being good". This method is not the best solution. I
understand the need for a updated preview but does this iframe also
have a usable function or just the preview purpose. If just preview
you're much better off by just creating some screenshots.

Any more help needed or code samples mail me directly :)