Re: [LUG] Any LXDE users out there?

>In FF change the startup page and select Show My Home page Tab

Unfortunately it isnt the start page options this was the first thing I checked. Home page is still set to my default.

Have you tried just dragging a launcher on to the panel?
it works in Gnome, or right click and "Add to panel"
There is no right click on the panel menu, and i cannot drag menu launchers. It doesnt seem obvious how to create a launcher like in Gnome.
Ah well, I guess I'll go bug the LXDE forums. Thanks for the help.

Rhia