Re: [LUG] HTML queary

On Wed, 2009-11-18 at 08:45 +0000, Jaan Janesmae wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Are you trying to do like a preview effect for that website?

that was the idea. The page isn't up yet, but these sites change all the
time, National Trust Devon, Rosemoor RHS Gardens have special things
going all the time. If a user clicks on a link in the displayed page it
will work, but I'd like to disable this as if they click on the link it
will open in a new tab.

I'll put the page up now. The top half for local sites does the preview,
the bottom half should show a different page each time loaded, but I'll
switch that when I have time. Doesn't seem to me that it grabs so much
CPU that your PC will die!