Re: [LUG] Request for assistance regarding modems

It's not really the slowing everything down, it's that even at my current setting of 20% total upspeed, that iirc turns the amount of data flowing out from 7KB/s to 27KB/s, this combined with the rather crummy d-link router has kicked pings up to ridiculous highs of 400ms or so. This is unplayable for any FPS game. Oddly enough when we were on BT on the homehub my pings were normally 20-30 to my london server, now that we're on Opal even with the same settings as BT (interleaving off and such) i'm getting 50-70ms. Methinks it's the change in router.