Re: [LUG] Request for assistance regarding modems

IIRC Gordon your house is roughly speaking just down the road, if I can work out how to get there via buses then I'll have to come visit with some cash. Heck i'd pay £55 if it meant delivery was included.

Using the router in modem only mode wouldn't help as the only modem we have atm doesn't support ADSL2+, and as for the QoS I did mean out bound traffic (generally torrents) as this tends to mess with Counter Strike. We also do happen to have an LLU provider however they are Opal, generally known for not being very good, as i said somewhere i'm going to have to ask them about it.