Re: [LUG] Best place to buy netbook when leaving the country

2nd class rugby... grumble.... grumble.... mutter....mutter

I have been to Singapore and Hong kong and LA and i have NEVER bought any piece of tech duty free and when i weant exploring in Singapore and found this famous techi mall full of tvs, pcs etc (it was 9 floors) i looked at the prices thinking i could get a bargain and they cost more then in the uk and on top of that the sales guys all talk shit so no thats a waste of time - hence why i was curious how it worked when leaving the UK.

Thanks everyone
Dan