[LUG] Best place to buy netbook when leaving the country

Hello,

quick question, i am travelling back to new zealand in a month until next year and was thinking of buying a laptop before i left depending on if i could claim back my VAT. I have an inkling that this requires the purchasing of the netbook from particular VAT registered dealers? am i correct in this understanding and if so who in your opinion would be best? otherwise anyone know of a particularly good price on a samsung nc10 n110 or asus one (i think its what its called?). these are the ones i like. Well my favourite to date was the asus s101 which i thought was gorgeous and if i could get at a good price definitely would.

thanks
Dan

--

Mike Ditka  - "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms."