Re: [LUG] OT Digital TV

Julian Hall wrote:

> Isaac being a pet or child? :)  Or both depending on mood? ;)
>
> Reminds me of my nephew - our VCR clock was an hour out because I
> couldn't remember how to change it last autumn.  My brother came to stay
> with my then 2 year old nephew Oscar and I glanced at the video and
> thought 'Hang on.. it's right!  Oscar how the hell did you do that?' :)
> He's a funny one though - one morning I went into the lounge and opened
> the doors on the TV cabinet and he toddled across to me saying 'Trol!'
> Bless him he had the virgin remote for me *lol*  I said 'Thank you - can
> I have the black [TV] one too please?' and good as gold he got it for me :)
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Julian
I thought that was the whole point of having kids :-D

I have my two nearly 3 year old trained to fetch remotes.  Sods law
though she also has a habit of picking up phones and calling people (she
phoned her mum from my mobile and left a garbled message) and also
managed to put the BT Vision box on (I mean switching it on, and putting
the TV on the right input) and then put a recording of The Simpsons on
whilst I was making breakfast.  I say she's a chip off the old block,
either that or she just copies me and presses random buttons. :-)

I bet before long she'll be telling me how to do stuff on the computer
(and none of this making a DVD slideshow of pictures as in that naff
Microsoft advert).

Rob