Re: [LUG] Giving away copies of Ubuntu & OpenDisc on Freecycle

  my experiance of giving away computers on freecycle is that you could
make a rod for your back,i personally have been deluged with emails and
phone calls pleading as to why that person should be the One who should
have the said tower,
also there is some amount of crossover as some ppl belong to more than
there local site.
i will put a computer on freecycle by this weekend and gauge the
results,and will feed back to the forum,it will go on exeter forum and
have kubuntu9.04 loaded.alex the noob Wed, 06 May 2009 21:32:05 +0100,