Re: [LUG] new computer store in torquay

Gordon Henderson wrote:
> And also point out that their host seems to have registerd their domain
> name in their name rather than the shops name (Assuming the shop isn't
> just a trading arm of Vista Print  - hm. I suspect not - looks like their
> print-shop is offering a one-stop shop for everything, including an
> utterly rubbish web site!
Looking at the source HTML it's been written with some WYSIWYG thing
called VistaPrint v19.7 which is probably an online utility created by
the domain host/webspace provider.  Also proof reading doesn't seem to
be a strength... 'send us an email thought the "contact us" page',
missing the opportunity to make 'contact us' a direct link, never mind
'thought' instead of 'through'.

Either way they don't seem to have put much thought into using the
Internet to promote their business - ironic for an IT related company.

Kind regards,

Julian