Re: [LUG] Linux in the Independent today (weds)

I see there's the usual amount of FUD from Windows users, one said that
he couldn't use his USB printer without turning it on before it booted.
Rob

--
Funny that on my usb printer under windows it wouldn't work until I'd
installed the software without the usb cable attached, then rebooted, then

Under ubuntu I had problem of not recognising it fully after boot,BUT after
installing hp utility from add-remove it's fine, whether I turn it on first
or not.

It amazes me that reviewers forget windows isn't all automatic and easy but
when it comes to linux,if something doesn't work instantly they have a
problem.

Ray