Re: [LUG] Linux not catching on

On Fri, 2009-02-20 at 10:15 +0000, Rob Beard wrote:
> I'd love to do something like this using
> completely free software although the last time I tried (actually was
> about a year ago) it failed miserably.
Is this a group project - surely we have people on the list who could
set up a demo? Or at least point to a design that others could follow.
Now here's an embryo business. I would love to be involved, but my
skills are way too low and at 72 is not practical to do all the learning
needed. I have other competencies that might be of use to support such a
project. A linux showroom with various systems ready to try out ... now
there's a thought.

James

--
james kilty