Re: [LUG] Linux not catching on

On Fri, 2009-02-20 at 08:19 +0000, Tom Potts wrote:
> http://www2.userful.com/company/linux-desktop-virtualization
 have used this article to write to my MP - I have offered our services
if he (and colleagues in the SW) are interested in a seminar on the
subject.

I have passed it on to two of my brothers, one got IBM to put it on
their home page (he is a consultant with them) - my other brother was an
agent for Sirius in the early days, but was shafted as industry took the
safe way and bought into the then IBM PC, and a well crafted, modern
system (thin clients and the like) was sidelined.

I await developments.

Perhaps someone who knows the County political leaders would make
contact on a similar basis, given the recent news about school deficits.

I wonder about a seminar for school IT people and their supporters?????

James

--
james kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk