Re: [LUG] Process that can't be killed

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 10:15 AM, Simon Waters wrote:
> What state is it is (ps -eo pid,stat,comm)?

I don't remember anymore. I did have a look but then convinced myself
that I could do with a reboot for another reason as well and just did
that. It obviously solved the problem, although the machine hung for a
while while shutting down, due to, indeed, that same process.

Thanks a lot anyway.

Martijn.